I was exposed to entrepreneurship at a young age when I was given a project in middle school to create a medical product that could be used in the future once the technology became available . It was the first time where I was asked to create a product that was not only completely original but as well realistic . We created a medical device that would be injected into patience and would monitor the data of the patient including heart rate and any type of data that could give a patient a warning if there was something wrong with there body. The idea came from my best friend's father at the time who would in medicinal technology for his day time job. The idea came in 2007 when there was no way to monitor common information about your body by just having a watch on your wrist. Today you can monitor common information about your body with the use of wearable technology . Wearable technology would not make my product obsolete but it would most likely make me develop the product we created to be able to give you more information about your body that wearable technology would not be able to.

Hey Ted,
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed your post and the idea you all came up with at such a young age is pretty impressive and definitely has a high demand, especially back then before these snazzy watches everyone seems to have. It is so cool that you got a taste of this problem-solving ideology at such a young age and I am sure it has helped you through all the assignments so far in this class. I too remember having to do random group assignments such as this one where we came up with some wild idea that probably realistically would never work but it was always fun. Great post!
Great post Ted, I really liked the idea you came up with in your post. Having something that could constantly monitor someones vitals in them that could connect would be very helpful. I liked how you went to someone with knowledge in this specific field to come with your idea. Getting this experience at a young age gives you an early advantage on practicing your entrepreneurial skills. I think the more experiences we can have like this give us an even better opportunity to be succesful.
ReplyDeleteHey Ted,
ReplyDeleteThis was such a great idea for you to come up with especially since you were only in middle school when you thought of it. The ability for technology to be versatile for daily activities and simultaneously used to monitor health has only recently become a demand. So you were really looking into the future when you thought of your idea in middle school!