https://youtu.be/G80_zsOyzuY
Sorry did not have proper clothing and had to use an old computer because I left my school material in my dorm.
I realized that the proper materials are needed to have a stellar elevator pitch. Without the regular materials I was not as ready as I should have been for this one. I still want to learn how to improve it as it will be very valuable to me going forward.
Friday, April 3, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
28A
My exit strategy is hopefully to sell the business for a reasonable return.Every business has its life cycle and when I deem it time for it ...
-
What stood out to me most in my elevator pitch is my use of vocabulary. I think the most important is to demonstrate the magnitude. I...
-
The avatar I have created is a busy entrepreneur man or woman trying to stay moving and enjoy there drink . A entrepreneur who wants to col...
-
https://youtu.be/G80_zsOyzuY Sorry did not have proper clothing and had to use an old computer because I left my school material in my dor...
No comments:
Post a Comment