Friday, April 10, 2020

23A

1. Human Capital - Understanding of the concept
Valuable - this is valuable because I can use it to make helpful decisions for this company
rare - People do not understand the biodegradability of straws and I have experience with it
inimitable - It is not easy to understand the various things that go into biodegradability 
non- substitutable - There is no way to know what I know and how to understand it
2. Human Capital - My ventures
Valuable - The various interactions i've had with the industry have helped .
rare - It is rare to have the experience i've had through my research
inimitable - it is impossible to replicate the job I have done and experiences ive had
non- substitutable - someone may have had different experiences i never had.
3. Social Capital - My Associates
Valuable - I know many associates who have worked in the industry for decades
rare - It is rare to find someone who knows as many people as I do
inimitable - You cannot take away the knowledge they know and spread it differently
non- substitutable - Knowledge is never replaceable. 
4. Financial capital
Valuable - The money I own is only valuable as the way I spend it. 
rare -N/A
inimitable - if you earn money it can be copied
non- substitutable - Have an investor give them the money to copy it.
5. Social Capital - Customer Wants
Valuable- Knowing what the customer will want will help steer our product towards them.
rare - understanding the customer
inimitable - Can be copied if companies see what we are doing right.
non- substitutable - It can be copied 
6. Capabilities - Hard work 
Valuable -This is not replaceable. Hard Work beats everything in any industry. No matter how good your product is.
inimitable - the amount of work can be imitated 
non- substitutable - Everyone can work hard.
7. Capabilities- passion
valuable - I want people to enjoy there morning coffee like I enjoy mine. 
rare - I think customer interests are very important and having the passion to help others.
inimitable - My passion may be able to be copied.
non- substitutable - passion is not substitutable
8. Social Capital - Knowing my customers
Valuable - I know who my market is
rare - Great research
inimitable - research can be copied.
non- substitutable - It can be substituted.
9. Social Capital - Feel for a smaller company
Valuable - Its value comes in consumer experience
rare - Usually lost in the corporate world 
inimitable - Large companies struggle doing this
non- substitutable - The 1 on 1 experience is not substitutable 
10. Human Capital - suppliers 
Valuable - Having many options to make my product.
Rare -This is not rare its capitalism
Inimitable -Relationships are hard to imitate
non- substitutable - any supplier is substitutable


My top resources is hard work the consumer experience and with my product . The size of my company allows me to see what works and what fails with the company. I can see hard work and I can see who is lazy. It all part of the buisness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28A

My exit strategy is hopefully to sell the business for a reasonable return.Every business has its life cycle and when I deem it time for it ...