I delved into The Art of Social Media by Guy Kawasaki
1) What was the general theme or argument of the book?
The general theme of the book was how to be better to improve your behavior on social media and how your behavior affects your image.
2) How did the book, in your opinion, connect with and enhance what you are learning in ENT 3003?
This book as able to enhance my learning in class while as well teaching myself rules for my own social media use. I was glad to delve into this book since I am doing a straw service for my company and the social media response is a great part of my plan. I believe the knowledge I learned will not only help me today but down the line when I start my own buisness
3) If you had to design an exercise for this class, based on the book you read, what would that exercise involve?
I would have everyone tweet, with a picture and the first 10 hashtags that come to hand when thinking of good and proper internet behavior. I would then go through each post and discuss with the class why each #that the student provided would be beneficial towards them and they're business. Then afterwards I would do the same thing with 10 negative hashtags.
4) What was your biggest surprise or 'aha' moment when reading the book? In other words, what did you learn that differed most from your expectations?
Pictures are the most important thing on social media because you give whoever is seeing it on social media an image to think about and if good enough leave in the person's head for the rest of the day. Imagery is a huge part of social media because it makes people judge and think very hard about the image they just saw.
No comments:
Post a Comment