1) Who they are and what their background is.
The first person is Mike he is manufactured in the straw industry. He has been in the buisness of producing mass amounts of products for years. He has seen hoe the industry has changed over the years to adapt to be in favor of the public eye.
2) Which 'slot' you are filling with each person (i.e., domain expert, market expert, supplier), and how the person fills the spot. I am filling the supplier expert slot with mike. Mike has lots of experience in knowledge in the industry so I believed he was a good fit.
3) A description of how you found the person and contacted the person.
I did some research and have been contacting him throughout the week.
4) The nature of the exchange you have with the person -- what favor did they do for you? What is the return expectation?
He gave some pros and cons on my idea.He thought it was a good idea as long as the public enjoys the product like the public enjoyed plastic straws.I do not know yet.
5) How will including this person in your network enhance your ability to exploit an opportunity? Mike is a valuable contact in my network, he has experiences, knowledge, and the understanding in the industry that I do not have.
1) Who they are and what their background is.
The next person I met with is adam, who is a analysis/marketing for a small coffee shop in my home town. He has been working in the coffee business for about a year now.
2) Which 'slot' you are filling with each person (i.e., domain expert, market expert, supplier), and how the person fills the spot.
Adam is filling the market expert slot. This person fills the spot because he knows the market very well since he looks at it every day.
3) A description of how you found the person and contacted the person. Bryan is my cousin. I went to local coffee shops and started asking if anyone had any market experience in the coffee business.
4) The nature of the exchange you have with the person -- what favor did they do for you? What is the return expectation? He was very helpful in answering any questions I had. He liked the idea as customers in his shop were frustrated with the recent decision to ban plastic straws.
5) How will including this person in your network enhance your ability to exploit an opportunity? Adding adam into my network helps me get more experience in the marketing scene and allows me to further branch my idea of avocado seed based straws.
1) Who they are and what their background is.
Joshua is a domain expert in this field. He has been working in the supply chain industry for 20 years in italy and finally retired last year.
2) Which 'slot' you are filling with each person (i.e., domain expert, market expert, supplier), and how the person fills the spot. He is a domain expert and his knowledge in the business will be a great tool to take advantage of.
3) A description of how you found the person and contacted the person. Joshua is a relative of mine and I asked it he could help me.
4) The nature of the exchange you have with the person -- what favor did they do for you? What is the return expectation? I asked him questions about how the industry works and why it hasn't evolved from plastic straws.
5) How will including this person in your network enhance your ability to exploit an opportunity?
Including this person in my network helps me out by being able to ask questions about history, demand, and why the public eye is the only eye that matters.
This was a good experience for me to meet some many people . I believe it will be very helpful to have these connections. It made me search hard for people in the industry or people that had an idea that could help my idea.
No comments:
Post a Comment