Friday, April 17, 2020

26A

Ive failed many times this semester but I never look at failure as a bad thing in the scheme of things. Failure is part of life in the sense that you can never succeed at something if you can't accept failing at it at first. You have to learn from failure to make sure the next time you have the opportunity to succeed you do. The one failure I have in the past semester is failing to have my priorities in order. I failed an exam because I decided to put my time into another activity  for something I thought would be beneficial for me . Not only did the activity not benefit me I failed my exam badly. I learned that you should always put your priorities in the order that you know you will reap the benefits of putting effort into . I will always study my exam first as I know if I had studied more for my exam I would have done better . Failure for me has never been hard for me as I look at it as something I did not as something that defines me. The next opportunity is the most thing once you have failed.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ted,

    Your final statements struck me the hardest as you are completely right, failure doesn't define you unless you let it. It can be something that destroys a person or improves them as a whole, I have always tried to learn from my mistakes as you have claimed and think this is a better way to look at life in general. Sometimes it is easy to get distracted especially when it comes to exams as they are definitely not fun to put first and I do the same from time to time but remaining focused is always the most important thing.

    ReplyDelete

28A

My exit strategy is hopefully to sell the business for a reasonable return.Every business has its life cycle and when I deem it time for it ...