Friday, April 17, 2020
28A
My exit strategy is hopefully to sell the business for a reasonable return.Every business has its life cycle and when I deem it time for it to be sold I will sell for funds for a new company. I would like to get bought out by a bigger company in order to have a lot of funds and maybe go into a different industry. As a college student I would need capital especially coming out of school to fund a new project. Finding new capital for my new company would most likely be my next move once I cover startup costs with the money I made from selling the old company.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
28A
My exit strategy is hopefully to sell the business for a reasonable return.Every business has its life cycle and when I deem it time for it ...
-
What stood out to me most in my elevator pitch is my use of vocabulary. I think the most important is to demonstrate the magnitude. I...
-
The avatar I have created is a busy entrepreneur man or woman trying to stay moving and enjoy there drink . A entrepreneur who wants to col...
-
https://youtu.be/G80_zsOyzuY Sorry did not have proper clothing and had to use an old computer because I left my school material in my dor...
Hey Ted,
ReplyDeleteI think a lot of us are thinking that it is best that we sell our business in the near future. This is best for us because it can allow us to expand our business venture to possible new markets. Knowing when the right time to sell our business and to whom is the tricky part though, but after working with the business for at least 5 years, this shouldn't be hard.