Friday, March 13, 2020

16A


I believe what makes me different is the way I handle certain situations. I always try to have a positive and try to make the most with what i'm given. I think this is important aspect of me. I handle problems with trying to make a plan for every issue and how to move forward from it . I use my emotions and ambition to stay active. I try to be positive when taking on a difficult situation its not always easy but being optimistic makes me who I am.

Mark said I was a considerate guy and most people would be lucky to have 
Dylan, said I was a hard worker
Bobby said I would be a great person .
Asam, in his interview went to talk about my people skills and selflessness.
Hunter went on passed experiences I had in his interview


I see myself similar to how others see me. I think people believe I handle my emotions better than how I think I do. I believe that the interviews do have correct assumptions about me in the aspect that I show values to be a good entrepreneur. I think the reason others believe I handle my emotions better is because I don't show my emotions around others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

28A

My exit strategy is hopefully to sell the business for a reasonable return.Every business has its life cycle and when I deem it time for it ...