Friday, March 27, 2020

19A

Hello my name is Ted Fernandez. I am a 22 years old student at the University of Florida. I am a SPM major. My talents include golfing and playing basketball. I have experience in the industry of sports. I have worked at a marketing group based in miami ,fl. So I have some knowledge in the industry of spreading new products. I hope to one day become a entrepreneur. I see this business playing a big role in my life if I were to start it. I have a lot of interest in the making the lives of people easier.
 I am offering the idea to replace paper straws with an eco-friendly material such as avocado seed based straws. This is solving customers' unmet needs because they will be able to conveniently have the experience of drinking coffee or a drink they used to have with plastic straws instead of sogg paper straws that get very soggy.The avocado seed straws gives the experience of plastic straw without the waste.
My demographic customers are people who have their daily drink with a sny straw that does not give them the experience that a plastic straw would give the user. The psychographic is people who have an interest in drinking anytype of drink with a straw. People who love they're drinks and have a preference for what type of straw they use. All my customers have in common an interest in drinking coffee with a good experience.
Customers will use my service because it offers convenience to customers to have their coffee. They will be able to find new experience with the avocado seed straw that they may not have known existed. It takes the worries away from them having to drive to the store to buy a drink and it to be ruined by the time it gets back.
What sets this business apart from everyone else is that no one offers a solution to paper straws that can be used at the commercial level. This provides convenience to customers to help them make there drink taste better and last longer. It will add pleasure to there life knowing they don't have to stress how fast they drink their drink. They will not have to worry which straws will be available when they order there drink and would not have to worry about cleaning a straw every morning.
I believe these five elements all fit together well. I think the elements of customers blends with why they care. My typical customer has a interest in there drinking experience so they care about this since it will help them make enjoying drinks easier. Some aspects that I see are weak is I do not know if customers will want a have drinks daily .They may only need a straw when they are drinking something. I also do not know if people have a need for this straws. The idea is flexible no matter how many drinkers may use straws in the more.

The two main points I took was that I should go into more detail about the idea. Another point I took away was that I should have to be more clear about what my product is and what i'm selling. It still maybe unclear to some that the avocado seed straws is the product that I am selling.Im fixed that with my idea napkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28A

My exit strategy is hopefully to sell the business for a reasonable return.Every business has its life cycle and when I deem it time for it ...