Friday, March 20, 2020

17A




What stood out to me most in my elevator pitch is my use of vocabulary. I think the most important is to demonstrate the magnitude.  I was surprised by all the feedback I got. I definitely have certain aspects to improve upon. I thought this was helpful to see what I was doing wrong. I tried to starts from nothing and rebuild my elevator pitch as I believe it would help it as a whole.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Ted:

    I thought your pitch was well-structured, and you did a great job elaborating on each of the points you made. I am in full support of your idea, as I am not a fan of paper straws. I don't know much about straws made from avocado seeds, but I do trust you know what you're talking about after watching your pitch. Also, great job on dressing the part and looking professional.

    ReplyDelete

28A

My exit strategy is hopefully to sell the business for a reasonable return.Every business has its life cycle and when I deem it time for it ...