Friday, March 20, 2020

18A

The avatar I have created is a busy entrepreneur man or woman trying to stay moving and enjoy there drink . A entrepreneur who wants to collect there coffee in the morning and get back to work. He/She is interested in getting there next job or raise . They want to be able to have a nice drink using a reliable straw that will not fail them after several minutes of use.They want to go to work and have there straw still in there drink from the day before and still be able to use it. They do not have time to worry about the straw they use or if it would be good enough . I think this avatar looks like a lot of the people I know . They are the future of america.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ted,

    I think you paint a clear picture of what the customer of your product would look like. It is really just your average busy American who is on the go, looking to just get a sip of their drink from a reliable straw. I could picture someone in their mid-20s and 30s grabbing their coffee before work, just like you said. I could even picture a college student grabbing their Starbucks drink before class.

    ReplyDelete

28A

My exit strategy is hopefully to sell the business for a reasonable return.Every business has its life cycle and when I deem it time for it ...