Thursday, February 13, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
28A
My exit strategy is hopefully to sell the business for a reasonable return.Every business has its life cycle and when I deem it time for it ...
-
What stood out to me most in my elevator pitch is my use of vocabulary. I think the most important is to demonstrate the magnitude. I...
-
The avatar I have created is a busy entrepreneur man or woman trying to stay moving and enjoy there drink . A entrepreneur who wants to col...
-
https://youtu.be/G80_zsOyzuY Sorry did not have proper clothing and had to use an old computer because I left my school material in my dor...
Hey Ted,
ReplyDeleteI love your idea as I too hate paper straws and thought that your description of the issue was great however after watching the video I am still unsure of what these new straws you propose will do to benefit us, are they more durable or just more environmentally friendly? I am a little confused on the actual solution but definitely see the need and thought your execution was great.
Hi Ted,
ReplyDeleteI had never heard of avocado seed straws until your presentation, but they really seem promising. I have always disliked the paper straws whenever I went to subway and I do think a better alternative solution to plastic is in order. Although, I would have loved to see a quick demonstration comparing avocado seed straws versus paper straws in your presentation. Regardless, I still think you painted a nice picture with your pitch. Great job!