I used my ambition,dreams, and resourced to think outside the box. The course so far has brought to me so many ideas and concepts I haven't really thought about so far. Now im asking myself with every situation what can I solve, How can I make it better, will this develop in to a bigger issue down the road. The class has taught me how to critically problem solve for a group rather than myself.
The worst assignment so far was the bug assignment since it was just the beginning of the course. I had no idea what the class was remotely about. What helped me pull through is that I took the assignment slowly. I did it over the course of a few days and each day I just though of things that bugged me in my daily life. I looked at everything differently after that assignment. I was asking how many of these problems can I actually fix. Then looked at how my list would be drastically different if I did it today because I am now always seeking to fix a problem.
Three tips I would give are do not wait until the day of to do the assignments, do not be afraid to come back to the assignment with a fresh mind. It makes coming up with ideas easier. Another tip would be think of ideas that apply to more than just yourself . Try to improve other lives rather than just yours.
No comments:
Post a Comment