Thursday, February 6, 2020

6A



Opportunity 1

I believe there is an opportunity in creating a nutritional bar that does not contain a ton of sugar that someone can eat at any time of the day. This issue comes for me everyday when I try to find a snack bar at the local grocery store or marketplace everytime I browse the snack bar section I find that there is no option that suits my needs. I'm looking for a bar that contains many nutritional benefits without the sugar. The benefits of a bar that isn't sugar based is that it will not cause people to crash after  a few hours after eating it and being productive throughout the entire day. The opportunity to create such a bar is there and with the current trends in today's health society I think it will definitely be a hit for anyone looking for a good snack before a long 

Opportunity 2

I believe there is an opportunity to provide people with a straw that do not contain paper or plastic. With plastic straw bans now being put into effect across the nation , The use of paper straws has become relevant as you cannot use plastic straws to drink your simple drinks like iced coffee.Paper straws are unusable after about 10 minutes as they crumble in your drink after the paper soaks and crumbles. The need for a straw that is environmentally friendly such as the ones that use avocado shells to create a plastic like straw. Not only are they environmentally friendly but they are also a lot cleaner and do not hold germs like paper straws. The market for these straws will become prevalent as paper straws become ridiculed as more people use them. I figured there would be a market for a different straw as I couldn't enjoy my morning coffee anymore .


Opportunity 3

I believe there is an opportunity to create  a device that entertains cats without people having to be present to play with them. Many people are at work or school all day. Many people would love to give they're cats the attention they need instead of letting it sleep alone all day. The need to entertain your cat so its owners feel like its not alone  is there . The device would be able to make the cat chase something around the house until it tires and it doesn't get the attention it needs.I believe that the ideal customer would be anyone who feels that there cat needs more attention. I believe with the use of technology cats can exhaust its energy without its owners having to be there. The opportunity is relatively easy to produce but the problem with products like this is the quality and functionality of the product. This opportunity exists for many people like myself that want their animal to be happy and pleasured all day.

Opportunity 4

I believe a opportunity exist for a app that connects you with people that want to play basketball in the near by area. This is not your common dating  dating app. This app is to connect you to people that want to play basketball in the surrounding area.. I believe an opportunity exists because in order to play big games of basketball you need enough people to participate. This allows you to find people are just like you and want to find one other person to play basketball with. I believe the likely customer for this app is anyone who wants to play basketball and maybe the app can be expanded for other sports later. I belive marketing this on college campuses or anywhere there could be a market for such an app would be a great idea. I run into this problem all the time where I cannot just find one more person to play basketball with. My friends maybe busy or out of town and I don't feel like playing alone . This is a very prevalent issue in a society thats based of its phones.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Ted, these are really great potential opportunities. I totally agree with your belief that there is an opportunity in creating a more filling nutrition bar as well the opportunity in finding a more effective material to create an earth-friendly straw. I also really like your basketball app idea, very original and super interesting. I definitely do believe that opportunities do exist in these categories you mentioned, however you didn't mention how these opportunities relate to a current economic or regulatory trend.

    ReplyDelete

28A

My exit strategy is hopefully to sell the business for a reasonable return.Every business has its life cycle and when I deem it time for it ...