Elon Musk has accomplished many things in his life time and while reading the I learned more about the projects he took on and has taken on. I knew he had something to do with Spacex but never knew he was directly responsible for founding it. His story to come from such a broken and poor family to become a powerful entrepreneur. He never took no for an answer and I find that particularly inspiring. He accomplishes ideas that people never think are possible. Such as with pay pal and electricity. What I least admire about him is how he can really put a burden on himself if none of his companies turn profitable after a certain amount of time. He spends all of his money accomplishing the next innovation but you will never know if his next investment is his first failure as an innovator . Elon has experienced this failure but like his childhood he never let that stop him and will keep chasing his goals. I noticed that Elon exhibited competencies like determination, motivation, and innovation. He always saw there was a way some how to do whatever he wanted to accomplish. He accomplished most of the goals he set his mind too. I was confused also if he was setting these companies up to make profits for him or for him just to invite new things. He always wanted to improve56 the life of others as it seems first never his. His aspirations were based off of how can I make others life more efficient and change the world while i'm doing it.If I could ask him two questions, I would ask how he was able to dream so big? If you could do it over again what would you change? I think his opinion of hard work was just to never quit pursuing your dreams. Even when they seem to not be able to happen keep chasing them and they will.
Friday, February 28, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
28A
My exit strategy is hopefully to sell the business for a reasonable return.Every business has its life cycle and when I deem it time for it ...
-
What stood out to me most in my elevator pitch is my use of vocabulary. I think the most important is to demonstrate the magnitude. I...
-
The avatar I have created is a busy entrepreneur man or woman trying to stay moving and enjoy there drink . A entrepreneur who wants to col...
-
https://youtu.be/G80_zsOyzuY Sorry did not have proper clothing and had to use an old computer because I left my school material in my dor...
No comments:
Post a Comment